Non-Profit Fundraising Shirts
Does your non-profit organization use shirts for fundraising?
Vacord has a new system of fundraising for non-profits.
Here is how it works
- Show us your design, and we’ll quote you at our normal price breaks (48, 100, 200, and 500 pieces)
- We set up a Gumroad e-commerce page that you can send your audience to
- They buy the shirt at the fundraising price of $20 or $25 or whatever you choose
- Promote the fundraiser to your mailing list and on social media (we can help you with promotion ideas!)
- Run the fundraiser for a set amount of time
- Once it’s done, we’ll print all the shirts, and ship them individually to those who purchased one
- We’ll write your organization a check for the difference between the shirt costs and the amount raised
- The more shirts you sell, the bigger your donation, as the shirts get cheaper at the price breaks!
For example, if you sell 48 shirts at $25 each and we charged $12 to print, you would get a donation of $624 to your organization. But if you were to sell 148 shirts at $25 each and we charged $10 to print (the price goes down as the amount goes up with screen printing), your donation would be $2,220 to your organization!
Case study from a LGBTQ non-profit
- One of our NPO customers needed just 12 shirts with a multi-color design
- Instead, we did the fundraiser with them
- They ended up selling 192 shirts to their mailing list!
- We wrote them a fundraising check for $1700!