We provide custom screen printing on shirts, hoodies, totes and more.
Along with traditional inks, we use discharge and waterbased inks.
Vacord Screen Printing is a custom apparel printing company shipping nationwide, which has been providing quality custom apparel since 2006, focusing on custom shirts and hoodies.
Vacord offers you custom printing on t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, tanks, tote bags and more, with hundreds of different styles for men, children and women. We’d love to help you with your project, and promise you’ll be happy with the results.
We specialize in discharge ink, which is a way to remove the shirt’s color and replace it. This produces a very soft and vibrant print. With discharge, the print is part of the shirt, so it’s super soft and very cool. For lighter color garments, we can use waterbased inks, and for polyester and performance fabrics, as well as most hoodies, we love using traditional inks to get the job done properly and beautifully.
We’re located in the Philadelphia area but ship anywhere in the Continental USA for free. Email us or call 1-888-787-4587 for answers to your questions.
We stand behind our work. Any order we receive, we’re going to do our very best to make it as awesome as possible. If we don’t think we can get top notch results, we will turn down the order, or figure out a way to make it come out great. We’re very confident in our printing. If we make an error, we’ll fix it.
Besides the quality of our work, we take pride in making the whole process easy for you, with quick communication and answers to your questions, as well as expert knowledge in the craft.
What do I need to know about your printing service?
- We have a low minimum of 24 pieces per design.
- Pricing is based on three factors:
- amount of pieces printed
- how complicated the printing is
- type of garment used
- The price per item goes down as the amount ordered goes up. We have price breaks at 24, 48, 100, 200 and 500 pieces. If you order multiple designs at a time, we will work with you on better overall pricing.
- Conversely, the price per items goes up as the complexity increases.
- We give free shipping in the Continetal USA straight to your address via UPS Ground and free set up.
- We usually use discharge and waterbased inks on 100% cotton, but we’ll use whatever will give the best results for your specific needs.
- Hoodies are usually not 100% cotton, so traditional inks should be used for them, which we can do with very nice results.
- Orders usually ship within two weeks or less from when we get the blanks. We can estimate when we’ll ship when you request a quote.
What’s the difference between us and other screen printers?
- We’re a small company. We’re professionals, but a fairly small shop, still capable of producing thousands of shirts every day, but not so huge that you get lost in a sea of customers. We focus on you.
- When you work with us, you will receive special attention and we guarantee you’ll be happy with your order.
- Since we’re not huge, we can get to your order more quickly, as we don’t have a backed up production schedule where your order is in queue to be printed in three or six weeks.
- With us, communication is easy. Expect generally quick replies to emails and friendly phone calls. Our customers are often amazed by how quickly we reply to emails, and how painless we make the entire ordering process, from start to finish.
- We provide affordable pricing. While we focus on quality of production and service, we can still give very reasonable pricing. We offer great value.
What’s the difference between discharge and waterbased inks and traditional inks?
- For lighter color garments we can use waterbased inks, and for darker 100% cotton garments we use discharge inks. Discharge is a type of waterbased ink. These inks result in a very soft print and settle into the fabric so that they can’t be felt. We will print with whatever ink is best suited for the specific needs of your order. Traditional inks are best for blend fabrics like dark 50/50 blends and most hoodies.
- Discharge inks are a special kind of ink that removes the shirt’s color. It is quirky, and doesn’t always work with all colors, but we’re very skilled in using it. Generally, dark colors do best. Email us if you have questions about printing on any certain color and we will let you know what we think. Discharge is sort of like printing with bleach, except that it doesn’t hurt the shirt material at all. It’s a great way to get a red design on a black shirt, for example.
Have questions about custom screen printing?
Start a conversation. Let us know what questions you may have, or what your project would be like.
Not sure of all your answers? That's fine. You don't have to fill out every box to get the conversation started.
Other ways to talk about your project:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call 888-787-4587
- Use the chat box below
- Come by our shop in person in Camden
Send in information about your project to get a quote back by email