Custom screen printed hooded sweatshirts
We do hoodie printing mostly with traditional inks, but some hoodies work well with waterbased inks and our special discharge inks, which result in very soft prints. The higher the cotton content in the hoodie, the better it will discharge. It should be at least 80%, but for more vibrant results, 90% or 100% cotton is best. American Apparel styles 5495 and 5497 are 100% cotton and discharge very well and are some of our most popular hoodies.
Order hoodies with confidence, no expertise required! We can explain everything and help you make the right decisions.
American Apparel 5497 in Asphalt, which is a 100% cotton zip hoodie, and takes very well to discharge. This print is two colors, bright clear discharge and a pinkish red waterbased ink on top.
Get started on your hoodie printing project
Not sure of all your answers? That's fine. You don't have to fill out every box to get the conversation started.
Other ways to talk about your project:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call 888-787-4587
- Use the chat box below
- Come by our shop in person in Camden
Two color print on Alternative brand hoodie, going across the zipper, which is fine as long as there is room in the design to avoid the zipper itself. This used traditional ink since it is a blend fabric.
Traditional white ink on the sleeve and back of a black hoodie. Sleeves can sometimes be challenging but usually not a problem. Please email us for pricing on anything with sleeve printing.
Need pricing for your hoodie printing project?
No matter if your project is big or small, Vacord provides reasonable pricing. Put in your information above and we’ll be in touch soon with a quote. Call us at 888-787-4587 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d prefer!
Hoodie printing FAQ
- What kind of ink should I use? It will depend on which hoodie you use. If it is a 50/50 blend hoodie (half cotton, half polyester) which is the most common, or it’s a tri-blend hoodie or less than 80% cotton, we should use the traditional ink. It will be heavier on the hoodie, but it will be fine on the heavier fabric, and we could just do one layer of ink to keep it softer and have a vintage result. Hoodies that are 90% or 100% cotton work well with discharge inks. When the hoodies are white or light in color, or the ink is a lot darker than the fabric color, we can use waterbased inks without a problem.
- What do hoodies cost? It varies a lot, and is determined by the amount of hoodies printed, the type of hoodie used, and how complicated the printing is, for example if it’s just a 1 color print on the front, or if it is multiple colors on both sides.
- How many colors can you print? We can print up to six colors on the front and the back, but note that sometimes we have to use a white underbase layer of ink, which would count as one of the colors.
- What brand should I use? It’s totally up to you! Our favorites are Gildan, Independent, and American Apparel.
- Do you have youth hoodies? Ladies hoodies? Sure, of course! Please visit 4logowearables.com and Imprintable Catalog and Independent Trading Co to see more styles that we can provide.
- Do you have regular sweatshirts, not hoodies? Sure! Visit the links right above to see sweatshirts!
- Can you print on the pouch? The hood? The sleeves? The lower back? Across the zipper? Printing on the pouch and hood is problematic and we can’t do it with guaranteed good results. We can do the lower back, which is popular, with no problem, and sleeves or across the zipper is fine too!
- How many do I have to get? Same as our screen printing on totes or shirts, our minimum per design is 12 pieces.
- How can I get pricing? Please email email@example.com to get pricing back quickly by email, call us at 888-787-4587, or use the quote form above. Remember, the more you get, the less they cost (price breaks at 24, 48, 100, 200 and 500 pieces), and the more complicated the printing is, the higher the cost may be.